Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a washer dryer which is a hoover make the numbers

Customer Question

hi we have a washer dryer which is a hoover make the numbers have faded inside the door the door lock is broken can you please arrange someone to come and see it
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover washer-dryer? How old is it?
Customer: i dont know it was in the propaty when we move in about 2 and a half years
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your washer-dryer; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Hoover washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing i contated the owner he said to me so sort it out myself
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no thank you i need some to come and see my machine and how much will it cost
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I can advise you how you can repair everything yourself if you want. If the display is faded, it is very likely that you will have to replace the display including the control circuit board. And the door lock. But if you really want to book a repair then you have to call the free service number once to arrange a repair appointment as you wish. Here is the free number: 03444 995599

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal