James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

What gas hose do I need for a bush cooker AG56TB, Bush it’s

Customer Question

What gas hose do I need for a bush cooker AG56TB
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bush it’s new
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ive tried the old one from last cooker but it seems to big and won’t screw all the way in the cooker
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just need to know what hose to use
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Have you referred to the installation part of the manual?

The manual states "If the gas connection is made by a flexible hose that is fixed on the gas inlet of appliance, it must be fixed by a pipe collar as well. Connect your appliance with a short and durable hose that is as close as possible to the gas source. The hose's permitted maximum length is 1.5m. The hose that brings gas to the appliance must be changed once a year for your safety. The hose must be kept clear from areas that may heat up to temperatures in excess of 90°C. The hose must not be ruptured, bent or folded. It must be kept clear of sharp corners, moving things, and should not be defective. Before assembly, it must be checked whether there is any production defect."

Since this is a gas appliance it would need fitted by a gas safe engineer whom will source a gas hose (similar to that used on a BBQ, and commission it for you).

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.