Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

A 60 minute wash is getting stuck after around 20 minutes,

Customer Question

Hi - a 60 minute wash is getting stuck after around 20 minutes
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: AEG Electrolux Lavamat - 6 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Happened yesterday for first time. Turned it off and put it on a spin, this emptied it out. But it is doing the same thing now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that is everything
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

if such an error occurs, it may be that the inlet valve does not open for the flushing process. But it can also be that you have problems with the engine so that it cannot spin. In a test manner, can you only start the Spin and Drain program once to test whether the engine and the draining process are all right?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi we cleaned out the filter and tried the spin program (we don't have a spin and drain program) but nothing happened.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

If the spin and drain programme worked and you have the same problem again, then you have a problem with your rinse cycle. Whenever the appliance wants to draw in water for rinsing, it will most likely malfunction. If you give me the exact model number of your appliance, I will see what else you can do. I need to have an overview of which appliance you have.