Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

Bought in june cordless vacuum BBH6power. charger not

Customer Question

bought in june cordless vacuum BBH6power. charger not working. this is the second cleaner i have owned. both have had charger problems.i now have two useless cleaners.need new charges urgently,but dont expect to have to pay for them. what IS the problem with these things!
JA: Who makes your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: thought i had covered that in my first message.
JA: How long has this been going on with your vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bosch.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The first one i thought may have been the vacuum,so bought a second one.when i used the charger that came with the new bosch cleaner it also charged the older machine.(i had had 3 charges over time with the first machine) tried various different charging points which are no problem working other appliances.
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 19 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided today and with everything you have provided, I would suggest this could be a electrical fault or it could be overall the hardware has come to its end of life. I would recommend some basic steps we can take today and hope it can be simple as a fuse replacement to restore the vacuum to working order. Please see the instructions I have composed below in a step by step format to assist you replace the fuse.

1. Eject the power plug from the power source if you have not already and put the plug to side for around 10 minutes. (We need to ensure all power in the system has been drained before continuing)    

2. Open the plug, you will need a Philips screw driver. (Unscrew the screw located towards the top, usually, this releases the back plate)

3. Identify the Fuse located on the right and check the amp of the fuse. 

4. Replace the the fuse with the same Amp Voltage. 

5. Re-seal the plug using the screw driver.

6. Finally, test the vacuum, reconnect the plug to the power source and verify if it has restored to working order. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
163;5 to be told the obvious!
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 2 day ago.

Have you tried that?