Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a whirlpool ADP 500WH dishwasher with build number

Hi, I have a whirlpool ADP 500WH dishwasher with build number 854250015021. I am looking for a compatible circulation pump to fit it. The original units are almost the cost of a new (different brand) of dishwasher here in Ireland. As this is a stand alone unit in the dishwasher, with just pipes feeding in and out, is there a unit from another brand that may fit ? Thank you, Seamus.
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Whirlpool dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: No codes, not lights, just sits there after filling with water. It is about 4 years old.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Whirlpool dishwasher?
Customer: I have taken out the circulation pump. It was stiff to turn and when I bench tested it, it dies and revs up erratically ...
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I hate washing up ?

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I am really very sorry, but if you do not install the original part or the correct environmental pump, the device will not work properly and will only give you malfunctions. You have to use the original part for it to work. There are different types and models depending on the rotation speed. And if you put it wrong then it won't work. Unfortunately, you have to order the original part once.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal