Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The washing machine won’t start it is showing it is showing

Customer Question

The washing machine won’t start it is showing it is showing a key and a drum
JA: What happened just before your washer displayed this message?
Customer: i had unloaded it but had not turned it off before I opened the door
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried turning it off and on both on yhe machine and at the wall. It has never done this before just niw
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can open the door. It is showing the previous setting from the last wash. 60 deg. 1400 spin speed perfect 1:05 and the key and drum which do not normally appear
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It is possible that the door lock no longer reacts because you opened the door without closing it. But it can also be that you have activated a lock. Can you describe to me exactly which symbols you also see on the control panel and display? It would be best if you send me a photo of it. You can attach photos below the right side of the text box with attachments. That way I could help you more effectively.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you but my friend just called in and sorted the problem
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Ok Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk