James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a rangemaster dishwasher RDW1260FI with an integrated

Customer Question

i have a rangemaster dishwasher RDW1260FI with an integrated door and i need to know how to remove it
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Rangemaster dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: 5 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Rangemaster dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The integrated door on the front of the dishwasher appears to have dropped and is catching on the sill.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
The integrated door appears to have dropped and is catching on the sill
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Is it just the fascia door you want to remove or both appliance and fascia door?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
The fascia door
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

The door is secured on by screws from the inside of the door, normally you can find slightly different screw heads around the inside edge of the door, if in doubt remove them all, the ones securing the fascia panel are about 1-2 cm longer.

Once removed the door should come away it may need prised away if the fitter also used double sided tape to help align the door as part of installation.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.