KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a whirlpool W10 3033 DEL UK dishwasher and the drain

Customer Question

Hi I have a whirlpool W10 3033 DEL UK dishwasher and the drain pump is constantly on with a white number 1 illuminated
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: thish dishwasher has been problamatic since new which it about 3 years, firtst it would not do anything then this fault has appeared, i have attempted the reset advice online ie on then press programme twice then of and again until it bleaps twice not even after unplugging for 15 minute and turning on again the same fault appears with the drain pump running and showing a white number 1
JA: Anything else you want the Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 20 days ago.

Good afternoon,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

This indicates water has leaked in the base of appliance and activated the anti-flood device.

You will have to unplug the appliance and pull it out, then tip it backwards by around 45 degrees so excess water drains off completely.

After you have done this, check the drain hose where it connects to house drain and make sure it is not clogged.

Then please clean the mesh filter from inside and make sure it is not blocked.

Now, reconnect everything and plug it back; select any program.

It should work however, if the problem occurs again you will have to check what is causing the leak.

Please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.co.uk today.

Have a wonderful day.