KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I purchased a CDA dishwasher in October 2011 from Howarth

Customer Question

i purchased a CDA dishwasher in October 2011 from Howarth /timber in Derby along with my kitchen. The mechanism that controls the door has completely broken and I do not know if I can get a spare parts. The machine in question is a WC140IN Intergrated dishwasher purchased 10.10.11 can you adivse if I can get spare parts. The dishwasher still work well so would be helpful if I could replace the parts. I did have an engineer out to this but he was unable to say if I could get the parts as the dishwasher was 10 years old. Please advise
JA: Who makes your dishwasher?
Customer: My message wiped. Can you supply parts for a WC140IN intergrated dishwasher, purchased from Howarth Timber in OPctober
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Had an engineer out to the dishwasher that confirmed that the door control machinery has completely collapsed tried replaceing the spring but collapsed twice
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can i get spare parts for this as they do not know if the design of the dishwasher has been replaced in the last ten years. Love the dishwasher always been reliable but need to know if I but spare parts will they fit my model
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 20 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

If you are looking for door lock then it is available here however, if you are looking for door hinge etc. then please click here to order the spares.

I hope this helps, please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful evening.