James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Is it easy to fix a thetford fridge door seal? I don't know.

Customer Question

is it easy to fix a thetford fridge door seal?
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: I don't know. I've looked inside the fridge. There's nothing there. It just says Thetford. It's not my caravan. I just live in it.
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your refrigerator; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It looks like it's the door sea. The fridge doesn't stick shut
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

The door seal pulls off and the new one will push back on but the exact process depends on the model of fridge, but should fit just like any other normal fridge seal.

You can source a replacement seal here but will need to know the model of Thetford fridge.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.