Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

We had a power cut and now I cannot reset the clock and use

Customer Question

We had a power cut and now I cannot reset the clock and use my oven . Model Belling Gourmet 90E1
JA: Is your Belling oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric and 2 years max
JA: How long has this been going on with your Belling oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only 2 days after the power cut. Have just touched the screen in every combination and no results
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No - just how to get it reset
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 14 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the make and model of the unit?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Belling Gourmet 90E1
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no - I understood this was a service I could use as a one off and get my joining fee refunded!
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Are you still there???????????

I have investigated the information you have shared with us today and understand you have query relating to setting the correct time on you oven. I would recommend you checking the user manual where each step is provided, If you no longer have a copy of it, it can be viewed or downloaded from the following web link - https://www.manua.ls/belling/cookcentre-90ei/manual?p=1

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew