Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I would like to know what temperature my condenser dryer

Customer Question

I would like to know what temperature my condenser dryer dries at on the various settings
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: I need to know if it reaches 60 degrees for getting rid of bed bugs
JA: What have you tried so far with your dryer?
Customer: it’s the self cleaning condenser serie 7
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: *serie 8 looked online and couldn’t see anything about temperature of the various settings
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question.  My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years.  I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want.  I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

First of all, can you tell me whether this is a condenser dryer or a heat pump dryer?  If this is a heat pump dryer then the maximum temperature is 60 °.  If this is a condenser dryer, the temperature can be up to 110 °.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions.  I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks. It says condenser on the front and just has a tray for the water. So I assume condenser?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

That's right. If it is a condensation dryer, the temperature is always measured according to the sensor and automatically increased and decreased according to the humidity. But the minimum degree for this condensation dryer is 70-110°.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok great thanks
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
even if I just put on a the “warm” setting for 30 mins it reaches 70?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so.  You can write a message again at any time.  I am always at your disposal.  You can always take my help.  You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Yes all right