Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have just purchased a Jura Impressa F90 coffee m/c. Iam

Customer Question

Good morning, my name is***** have just purchased a Jura Impressa F90 coffee m/c. Iam having it has stopped working and I cannot get it passed this message... WATER PORTION FILL SYSTEM. I have pressed the water button as this was illuminated it comes ip with SYSTEM FILLING.. it does nothing then after about 6 seconds it returns to Water portion fill system ?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Jura appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its been going on now for a few days. It happened before so I switched f90 Off, and removed plug. Went to bed then tried it in the morning.. when I turned system on it filled system/ heated water and all ok for a few days.. done the same this time but will not work . Regards Chris
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Iam new to this coffee m/n game, so please keep it simple.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 15 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

What was the purchase date of your Jura Impressa F90?

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry Tim I bought it second hand from a lady.. She assured me everything was OK. It stayed in its box for about 8 months until I moved into my new flat.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 15 days ago.

Understood. If no water is coming when you press the water portion draw-off key, then either the jet is blocked or the solenoid valve is sticking/faulty.

Since the fault seems to be intermittent with your machine, it's not likely to be a jet blockage. Storing the machine for months gives the opportunity for a crust of scale to form inside the valve (and other areas). If you're not planning to dismantle the machine yourself and do the repairs, See the following web page for more guidance on repairs, and let me know if you need more information.

https://www.jura-parts.com/Jura-Fill-System-Message-s/262.htm