Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch tumble dryer with error lights. I’ve cleaned

Customer Question

I have a Bosch tumble dryer with error lights. I’ve cleaned the filters but I still get them. It’s got 3 lights lit up rather than the normal ‘clean’ or ‘container’
JA: What happened just before the light on your Bosch dryer came on?
Customer: It was running. I opened the door to add another item and then when closed the lights and beeps came on
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since last night. Emptied container, cleaned lint filter, cleaned hidden filter cartridge and cleaned down temp Sensor in dryer drum
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Model is WTE84106GB/45
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It may be that the control board is working incorrectly or that the programming is working incorrectly. Did you press any button before you put the laundry in? What happens if you hold down the start button for at least 5-10 seconds? It is also advisable to switch off the device for a longer period of time and disconnect the power supply. Switched off and disconnect the power supply for at least 2-4 hours. Then switch it on again and try it out.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Nothing happens when hold down start. I’ll completely disconnect for the day and update later
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please good luck

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
HiI’ve had it unplugged for hours and just switched back on and issues still thereContinuous beep and lights flashing on drying, iron dry and anti-crease
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

But does the dryer work? It may be that a sensor is defective.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No. As soon as I switch the dial to a program the beep and lights go on. It makes no noise or attempt to start
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Can you please send me a photo of the control panel when it is switched on?

here is a link how it is described how you can send photos. https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It won’t allow me to press start. As soon as I move dial from off to a program those lights and beeps start. The lights flash
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Okay, I have received the photo. Either their control board is not responding or the door lock is not being risked as a closed door. Open the door several times and press and hold it down harder at the end. Then try to start the programme or press the start button again.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That doesn’t work
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Same thing happens
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Then I am really sorry but either the control board is faulty or a sensor or the door contact switch. It simply does not need to be checked and replaced if necessary.

Leave it switched off for at least 12 hours and disconnect from the power supply. Also open the door, leave it open and remove all filters and down the condenser. Just leave it ventilated.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok will try that
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please good luck