How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mace2012 Your Own Question
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 70
Experience:  At your service..
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Mace2012 is online now

KitchenAid electronic mixing sensor - the rubbery deer on

Customer Question

KitchenAid electronic mixing sensor - the rubbery deer on thue top has worn ou. `How do I remove it and replace with a new one
JA: Do you know the model of your KitchenAid appliance? How old is it?
Customer: the message underneath is MOD. 5KSB52BBU4
JA: How long has this been going on with your KitchenAid appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has only recently happened and I have tried to remove it to replace it without success. MOD. 5KSB52BBU4 SER. WR0660438
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have tried with the small spanner sent with the new rubbery gear and failed
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is a technician working on my query?
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 15 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is***** will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolved it quickly.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 15 days ago.


Here's the manual for your appliance model.Is this right?Please let me know.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 15 days ago.

Try to watched this video as a guide for disassemble.

I can give general answer but I do hope this helps.