Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The machine has stalled in mid-wash of a woollen blanket on

Customer Question

The machine has stalled in mid-wash of a woollen blanket on the wool cycle. The clock is still counting down but two unusual symbols have appeared on the left side, one above the clock qnd
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: the machine is only months old, a ‘ Varioperfect’
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: .
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This has only happened in the last quarter hour or so. About 15 minutes of the programme was completed.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It is possible that the drain pump is not working properly or is blocked. It can also be that the rebooked sensor from the motor has processed the error, so to speak, had heavy laundry. Can you describe to me now what happens? Abort a nice program and set the normal spin program again?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you Erdal for your assistance. Fortunately the problem resolved itself some time later, as I did not turn the machine off.
Am grateful for your prompt reply though not sure I entirely understood it. All working perfectly now, happily.
Best wishes
Harriet
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

I'm happy that you made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want you to be happy with me.