Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Hisense I6433C induction hob showing error code F6 flashing

Customer Question

Hisense I6433C induction hob showing error code F6 flashing even when turned off. This has worked fine for 11 months. Error code started a few weeks ago. It clears after turning off at mains and works ok before reappearing after several uses.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

F6: Power electronics with temperature too high. Check the installation situation of the air duct and the function of the cooling fan. It is possible that the fan or the control board is not working properly. Do you still have a guarantee? The control circuit board including the fan may have to be professionally checked and, if necessary, replaced.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal