Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My machine is not responding when starting the start button,

My machine is not responding when starting the start button
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch Varioperfect
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just happened worked fine yesterday evening
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Start light does not come on when moved to wash cycle dial...it is supposed to. When I press it it bleeps but does not stay on
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch lighting? How old is it?
Customer: Model no its a vario perfect had about 5 yrs
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I stated ghat it only happened today as was earning yesterday tufn of and on and watched iTunes for any hints

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

can you explain to me what exactly is not working with the device? For example when you turn it on do you see a lighting symbol or an LED? If yes, which? You can also send me a photo of it. You can attach photos below the right side of the text box with attachments. There can be several causes. It is possible that you have activated a lock. It is possible that the control board is not working properly. It is also possible that the door contact switch is defective.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** was not closing but is OK now and it is working

I'm happy that you made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want you to be happy with me.