Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Tgere, my zanussi oven keeps displaying SAFE, I cannot use

Customer Question

Hi tgere, my zanussi oven keeps displaying SAFE, I cannot use tge oven at all
JA: Is your Zanussi oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Its an electric oven, had it almost a year
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just last couple days, also the oven door is jamming closed, need to switch off and on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just need a resolution please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This message means that the parental controls are activated. Deactivate the child lock as described in the operating instructions. You can also try to disconnect the device from the mains for a minute by removing the fuse. If you give me the correct model number of your device, I can find instructions for you. Otherwise, it can help me if you send me a photo of your control panel and display when it is switched on.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Its the ZOPNA7K1 model
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Here is a link with the operating instructions. Please open page 14. It explains how you can deactivate the child lock:

https://www.bedienungsanleitu.ng/zanussi/zopna7k1/anleitung