Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

The terminal board diagram in our installation manual has

Customer Question

The terminal board diagram in our installation manual has black dots over the 1st,3rd and 5th connectors. Does this mean use them or use the others?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: A new AEG CIB6742ACM
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's brand new. Do we connect the wires to the 1st,3rd and 5th terminals or the 2nd 4th and 6th?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that's all thanks
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 13 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided today and understand you have a problem with your user manual which is causing a problem with the setup of the unit. I have located a online version of the user manual which you may either view online or download and print to retain in for future use. Please see the web link I have attached to view the manual online - https://manualzz.com/doc/53451968/aeg-cib6742acb-user-manual

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew