Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Washing machine washes but not spinning, front load about

Customer Question

washing machine washes but not spinning
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front load about two years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: last couple of days, cleaned filter,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: On screen ther is a clock on left side under red door lock sign, dont know if this is problem but can't seem to get rid of
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you give me some more information? Can you still start the device at all? Or is there just one program not running? Please also write me which manufacturer and model number you have. So that I have an overview.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
not to worry, got it working, for now, any problem will get back to you, thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Please good luck