Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Looking for a technician to fix simenz fob, siemens scott

Customer Question

hi looking for a technician to fix simenz fob
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: siemens scott ceran(###) ###-####2 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Siemens appliance?
Customer: I cant turn it on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: can you book in a visit?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I can help you online to repair the device yourself. If you could tell me what the exact cause is. For example, if you try to switch on the device, do you hear a beep or any LED and a symbol are lit? It may be that you have activated a lock or that the power supply is not OK. Have you checked the power supply? However, if you absolutely want to book a technician, you have to call this number on your own with your personal details: 0344(###) ###-####/p>

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal