Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher has the indicator light against water supply

Customer Question

My dishwasher has the indicator light against water supply (the tap symbol) flashing. I think it means a problem with the water supply? I can't isolate the machine nor switch it off.
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: It's age is about 12 years. Model and serial unknown. Instruction booklet has ref.. no. 9000 405 914 (8812)
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No more the 8 hours. Seems to have complete the cycle as everything is clean. Tried switching off, advancing program - to no avail.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This error message can also mean that you have a leak and that the float switch at the bottom triggers this aqua stop. you must try to turn off the device. Either you have to pull out the device and pull it out of the connection point from the socket or you have to find the fuse for this power supply and switch it off. Then the leak must be found and, if necessary, repaired. And to switch off the device you have no other options.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal