Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Should sides of fridge be warm? Bosch about 2 years old,

Should sides of fridge be warm?
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch about 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Alarm was going off. I checked and door on freezer was not closed properly. Also food stuck at back of freezer. Now removed .Alarm has now stopped flashing but sides are still warm
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just want to know why sides are still warm

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Because the compressor has been working continuously, it is possible that the device has become warm. If you have such an error then it is advisable to leave the device switched off for at least 4-6 hours. Otherwise the device will remain permanently warm and the compressor will work incorrectly and the cooling will also be interrupted. You have to switch off the device so that it can cool down the compressor. After 4-6 hours you can switch the device on again and keep the super button pressed so that the cooling is started or accelerated.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thankyou, that makes sense