James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Miele CVA2650 coffee machine. It is built in. It

I have a Miele CVA2650 coffee machine . It is built in. It makes the coffee ok but when it is turned off the water tank drains into the drip tray and is overflowing . i have changed the valve on the water tank but it is still overflowing and the tank is empty
JA: How old is your Miele coffee maker?
Customer: 2006
JA: How long has this been going on with your Miele coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been happening for about 2 weeks. I have obtained the replacement valve ,washer etc on the water tank with genuine Miele part
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Where water is going from the tank to the drip tray when the appliance is switched off this suggests a siphon action so you need to remove the hoses to find out what is causing the siphon action. In reality the appliance will need stripped fully down to locate the cause, but from what I can see this isn't an issue with a non return valve.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello, Thanks for your reply. Is it a big job to Take the machine out.? what am I looking for regarding the pipes?

You are looking for blocked pipes, and valves which are not operating as they should eg non returns allowing back flow.

You can arrange  a repair using the service here.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks James,Will try this.Excellent reply.Regards

I see you have provided a negative rating, do let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with, as we do want you to leave as a happy customer.

James, Handyman
Experience: I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Are you mobile to attend to my machine?

You can book in a service visit by going here.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Do you call in Altrincham. How much do you charge?

Just answer do not provide engineers to customers site, but you can use the website below to get a quote for an engineer attending.

https://www.miele.co.uk/e/service-repair-product-so