Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher is not working, Sharp, QW-DX13F47S-EN.

Customer Question

My dishwasher is not working
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Sharp, QW-DX13F47S-EN. Purchased in June 2020
JA: How long has this been going on with your Sharp dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just since last night. I am getting an F2 error like there is a blockage. I have troubleshot just about everything and cannot determine what the problem is.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, that's about the summary of the issue.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This error message F2 means that the float switch for the Aqua stop has been activated in the bottom. If you have a leak and water gets into the bottom then this will trigger an error. It is possible that you damaged a seal while cleaning or opened the wrong component. Usually the device has to be switched off and pulled out of the kitchen. Then we have to tilt it forward 45 ° so that the excess can flow out of the floor. Then switch it on again and test.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
With great effort and help, we were able to tilt the dishwasher and expel the water. It is now reinstalled and I am still getting the F2 error.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Okay, then it could really be that the float switch is still activated or it could be that when you start a new programme the water immediately gets into the floor again. Did water run out from the bottom during tipping?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well.  As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you.  I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
water ran out. When you restart the programme, the dishwasher fires up, but water doesn't come out of the rotary arms. Also, I just need to mention this product is only 14 months old and still under warranty and I should not have to pay for advice.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

If water has come out of the bottom of the floor pan, then you have a leak. Either a seal or a hose or a component is defective. If you have a warranty, you must call the free service number and book a repair appointment. You must not open the appliance yourself or you will lose your warranty. Here is the free number where you can call and book an appointment:

0333(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please good luck