Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

WHY IS MY BRAUN JUST SHOWING A LOCK WHEN I COME TO USE IT,

WHY IS MY BRAUN JUST SHOWING A LOCK WHEN I COME TO USE IT
JA: Do you know the model of your Braun appliance? How old is it?
Customer: IT IS A 9
JA: How long has this been going on with your Braun appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: JUST NOT USED IT AS IT WILLNOT WORK
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: JUST BEEBS WITH A LOCK SHOWING

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided me and I understand your shaver is displaying a lock symbol. The lock symbol (5a) lights up in the display when the shaver has been locked to avoid unintended starting of the motor (e.g. for storing it in a suitcase). Activation: By pressing the on/off switch (4) for 3 seconds the shaver is locked. This is confirmed by a beep sound and the lock symbol in the display.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew