Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The control panel on my hisense pyrotechnic oven is not

Customer Question

The control panel on my hisense pyrotechnic oven is not working so can't use the oven
JA: Is your Hisense oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric, less than one year.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hisense oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Didn't use it for a few days then last night it wouldn't work. Checked child lock, tried to check time delay but the temp control wouldn't work. Switched off at mains as instructed in the manual, all to know avail.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you describe to me whether you even see a sign of life or an LED or a symbol when you try to switch on the device or switch on the power supply? There can be several causes. As described, it can really be the parental controls. It is also possible that the control board is not working properly. But it can also be the case that you have to set the clock first. Is that a hob or an oven directly? Please also try a double shutdown for the reset: switch off the power supply for 15 minutes via the fuse box. Then switch on the power supply for 1 minute. And then immediately switch off the power supply again for 15 minutes. Then switch it on and try it out.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you. I will try that.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Please good luck