Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

How do I get rid of c4 off my oven, electric it is two moth,

Customer Question

How do I get rid of c4 off my oven
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric it is two moth
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying to get my pyrolysis on but c4 is on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is most annoying
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

First of all, can you tell me the manufacturer and model number of your device so that I have an overview. For many devices this means that you want to carry out the cleaning. Most of the time you have to hold down the steam button again to get it started. Message C4 is then also gone.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal