Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Tamar, we have a washing machine that isn't completing the

Hi Tamar, we have a washing machine that isn't completing the wash cycle, we get an F23 code on the digital display
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading and about 6 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started 2 weeks ago and we haven't tried anything yet, as we've just come back from holiday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

First of all, you can tell me the manufacturer and model number of your device so that I have an overview. Depending on the manufacturer, the error number meanings can change. is that a Bosch, Siemens or a Neff ???

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi sense WDQY9014EVJM
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sorry Erdal, could we continue via txt?

This error message means that you have a problem with your control electronics. Please try this first: press the on/off button for at least 3-5 seconds to turn it off. Please really hold the button for 3-5 seconds. Then switch it on again and try it out. If the error message does not go away, I would recommend that you leave the unit switched off for a longer period of time and disconnect the power supply for at least 2 hours. After 2 hours, switch it on again and try it out.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
We have tried that, the machine was turned off for over a week whilst we were on holiday, it started again during the first load of washing

Okay can you now do the same thing again and the error message is then cleared? Or does it remain permanently now?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It clears immediately

If the error message Wicked appears, try starting a small programme such as spin and pump only. And write to me if the error message occurs again.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
We've just tried a tumble dryer function and the error code came up after a few minutes

Have you tested the spin programme as I wrote it?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
seems to be ok on that

Ok, then something is wrong with the motor or the drain pump.
Have you already cleaned the lint filter?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Never tried, don't know how to do that

Here is a general video guide for them as an overview:

https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Erdal, seems like cleaning the filter has resolved the issue, thanks for your help!

I'm happy that you made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want you to be happy with me.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
We are thank you.

Please