James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Reference number: 21FNLM, BOSCH JUST UNDER 3 YEARS ONLY

Customer Question

Reference number: 21FNLM
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: BOSCH JUST UNDER 3 YEARS ONLY REPAIRED A FEW WEEKS AGO
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ABOUT 4 WEEKS REST OVEN AND IT WORKS FOR WHILE AND CODE COME BACK
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NOTHING EXCEPT COVERED WITH DOMESTIC AND GENERAL
Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance, and what was repaired by D&G previously?

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where you have a recurring fault after a repair I would contact D&G and get them to recall the engineer this can be arranged by calling 0808(###) ###-####/p>

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.