Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I’m looking for a juicer extractor and a mincer accessory

Customer Question

I’m looking for a juicer extractor and a mincer accessory for my Kenwood KHC29 can’t find a supplier. penny
JA: How old is your Kenwood juicer?
Customer: It’s not a juicer it’s a mixer and is 6 months old
JA: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood juicer?
Customer: it’s not a juicer. I’m trying to buy one to fit my mixer
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: seriel no NB0003
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I want a mincer and juice extracted for my Kenwood mixer
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 12 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided today and based on that I have been able to establish you have a query relating to purchasing accessories for your Kenwood Juicer. I would recommend you checking the following website which is the official Kenwood website for spares.  - https://www.4kenwood.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvoqh_a3y8gIVjrt3Ch1IvwpAEAAYAiAAEgJvW_D_BwE

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew