How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Your Own Question
James, Handyman
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 8911
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
James is online now

I have a De Longhi Type EC0310. Coffee Maker. my coffee

This answer was rated:

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a De Longhi Type EC0310.B Coffee Maker.
JA: Who makes your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: hi my coffee maker is a De Longhi Type EC0310.B. I requite Arepacement for the the aprt of the excellent machine in which you place the ground coffee and from which one collects the esspresso coffee. The current unit, the larger of the two suppleid has blockes so requires replacement. Can you supply and at what cost
JA: It's just a small, refundable fee for a 7-day JustAnswer trial. After that, it's a small monthly membership fee. How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My machine is at least 10 years old probably older
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just a replacement foir the larger of the two units supplied

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Parts for your Coffee Machine went obsolete about 3-4 years ago, the available parts provided by Delonghi for your model can be found here.

On checking there are not other models which are compatible which still have parts available either.

As such your only option is to try and source a second hand unit from eBay such as those shown here, and reuse the parts on your unit.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.

James and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Promised return of cash still not received. When will the £5:00 be returned

Please contact customer services for payment related questions

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer Services
I have still not received my £5.00 as I don't require membership of just Answer
Regards ***** *****

This is a technical forum, you need to contact Customer Service, responding here just reopens the question and increases the likelihood of you be charged as my time is chargeable.