Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Dishwasher E19 code showing, Neff 4 years old, Have had same

Customer Question

dishwasher E19 code showing
JA: Who makes your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Neff 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have had same error repaired by Neff on 10/01/2019
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: need repair to be carried out again as can't be done bt me
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

Sorry, I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Meaning of the error:

The control has recognized an error in the inlet via the heat exchanger. The DC outlet valve (blue plug) may not open or its electrical values are incorrect (setpoint approx. 7.5kOhm). But ATTENTION: The outlet valve was available in different versions! Older models (up to the end of 2015) had an AC outlet valve (pink plug) and the setpoint here is around 2.2kOhm. It may be that the heat exchanger is defective or the lower valve is defective. That has to be professionally measured and checked once. It's not very easy. It can also be that the valve just got stuck or the plug does not get any contact. Here is a video guide for you as an overview. https://youtu.be/QE8isqZ6KUQ

But if you absolutely want a repair, you have to call the free service number and book a repair appointment: 0344(###) ###-####

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With best regards,

Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Doesn’t speak English
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Did you read my first message?