Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Inner glass door keeps slipping, About 8 years old I don’t

Customer Question

Inner glass door keeps slipping
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: About 8 years old I don’t know the brand no asnI have mislaid the papers. I am 87 years old, so don’t know much also very disabled
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since my carer has just cleaned it and fitted it back into its slots
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

there can be various causes. It could be that the holder of the glass is not in order. I can be another problem too. Would you like to book a repair? If so, then you have to give me the manufacturer again so that I can give you the correct service number.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Okay, I will wait for your message until you give me the information about the manufacturer.