Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch double oven which is about 15/16 years old.

Customer Question

I have a Bosch double oven which is about 15/16 years old. While cleaning it I could not get one of the side grids off and when I pulled it the fitting came out of the side of the oven. Is this repairable please. I hope so as my kitchen is 2 years old and none of the new ones would fit the housing.
JA: Is your Bosch oven gas or electric?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I Last Sunday I put the fittiing back into the side
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: of the oven and started cooking but when I pulled the shelf out to check it, the fitting came out of the side of the oven and I had to finish cooking wit. thr shelf at an angle
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Oh, to have an overview, you could maybe send me a photo of which fitting exactly from which point? You can attach photos below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal