Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a hoover H-wash& dry 500. Could you please help as a

Hi. I have a hoover H-wash& dry 500. Could you please help as a don't know how to set my machine to dry only?
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It's brand new and the model number is *****
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The machine works well I'm not sure what setting to put it on for drying the clothes only. don't understand the instructions.
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: don't know what setting to put it on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Thanks but just need to know what setting to put it on. thanks

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

if you give me the model number i can look and help you further. I have to create an overview.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Model number 3101088121176124

This is not the model number. You will find the model number when you open the door.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
HDD4106AMBC-80

Here is the operating manual as a link.

https://d15v10x8t3bz3x.cloudfront.net/Libretti/2021/6/16246061/43041702%20hd%2021%20en%20uk

The last 3 programmes are drying programmes only.

On page 22 you can see what you can do with each programme.