Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I recently bought a Neff Cooker Hood - D94GBC0NOB. My

Customer Question

Good Afternoon, I recently bought a Neff Cooker Hood - D94GBC0NOB. My builder has installed this after tiling our cooker hood housing, switched on the light only to be disappointed that splash back area is poorly lit.
JA: Who makes your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: We have replaced a Siemens Cooker hood with this model, only to be saddened that this now spoils the who lighting in the kitchen. The spot are also brand new, which gives out excellent lighting. WE had 2 spots installed to give us extra lighting about the cooker hood, so we had 2 small compartments above that are well lit, but the light doesn't even filter through the clear glass. Our electrician tells me we can't even change the bulbs in the Hood, is this correct?
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The lights on the Cooker hood are situated at the front of the unit which does not light up the back of the hob properly. See picture off hood and visualise the tiled splash back is poorly lit if at all
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I await your thoughts how to correct this!!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I'm sorry, but these models are all integrated and in led. You can only exchange the appropriate insentic led plate.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal