Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I purchased an ice maker and struggling to get it to

Customer Question

I purchased an ice maker and struggling to get it to operate. I followed the instructions in the user guide and hit the following problem. The display showed 3 minutes, lit up and started to flash and displayed “All”. It did not have “ice full” sensor.. can you advise on what I should do?
JA: When did you last replace your ice maker's water filter? How old is the ice maker?
Customer: it is brand new. I purchased it from Amazon and it was delivered on Monday 6 September.
JA: How long has this been going on with your ice maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First, second and third try today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no. Brand new
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 14 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me have the make and model of the unit?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further

I have investigated the information you have provided today and based on the information you have provided I have found that If your ice maker isn't producing ice at all or is producing crescents or cubes that are smaller than usual, it's typically indicative of a clog somewhere along the supply line. Cause: A common cause for a clog is frozen water in the line. Fix: To repair a frozen line, slide the refrigerator and unplug it.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
As per your text enjuii
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
As per your enquiry this the type and model number taotronice /TT-C002 ice maker :
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for letting me have the additional information I previously request, as i didnt hear back from you, I sent across some instructions that I wanted you to review, did you get a chance to have a look into them and put them action?