Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

It is not rotating showing E20 message, 2 years old, Just 2

It is not rotating showing E20 message
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just 2 days
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know what information you need

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

can you give me the model number, please? Is that a washing machine or a dishwasher? Depending on the manufacturer, the error can have other meanings.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Washing machine Hoover 1400 rpm

Good Afternoon

I am sorry that you faced this problem!

this error message means that your drain pump is blocked or defective. But it could also be that your drainage hose is blocked. It can also be that you have misplaced your drainage hose so that it is very difficult for the water to drain.

Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have not received answer yet

Good Afternoon

I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I feel u do not have answer

Did you read my message? I've written him the same message twice where they don't give me an answer. I have written you the possible causes of this error message. Have you already checked these things?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
There is no answer

I am really very sorry but I don't know if you read my messages or not.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
You are asking me to call is that the answer

No, I'm not asking you to talk to me on the phone. The telephone service is simply offered by the system. It is not compulsory. You can simply ignore it. Please update your messages page and read my messages.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don't see a message

Then I'm really very sorry I don't know where the message ended up. Here is the same message again that I wrote to you. The error message E20 means that your final pump is either blocked, defective or difficult to operate. It is also possible that your drain hose is incorrectly connected or has become very difficult to move. These things must be checked first to rule out what is wrong with the unit.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I can see the message now

Ok That is good

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am looking it now thanks for this

Please good luck