James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Kenwood mixer km 816 has no stop point on control wheel and

Kenwood mixer km 816 has no stop point on control wheel and does not pulse.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
The 12 o'clock position should be the off position, does the mixer keep running when the dial is set to 12 o'clock?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
stays at very low speed when dial turned to RIGHT for pulse
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Still awaiting an answer, most difficult to use telephone due to dental problem.

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

Where the appliance will not stop when at 12 o'clock then this suggest the speed controller has failed and would need to be replaced, you can arrange a repair using a firm such as here.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.