James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Set wash lights on washer. But won't start wash, Front

Customer Question

Set wash lights on washer. But won't start wash
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading 3 ..4 year old
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only happing in last week turning the knob etc
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Keep pressing the start button no start
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where the appliance will not start check the door sensor as it suggests the appliance is not detecting the door as closed and therefor will not start the wash programme.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Where is model number on my washer please
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
DHL 1672d3/1-80
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for the model number, you can order a replacement door lock here.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Trying to order. Part .when put in bank details etc and pay uer site won't accept payment