Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Fagor will NOT open. Error code F )& F07, Not sure. Just

Customer Question

Fagor will NOT open. Error code F )& F07
JA: How old is your Fagor appliance?
Customer: Not sure. Just bought apt but maybe 10 years?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Fagor appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I moved in 2 days ago so 2 days
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: laundry was able to open; second time, not able to open
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

can you give me a model number so that I have an overview? Is that a washing machine or is it a dishwasher? Usually when this is a washing machine this error message means:

The error means: "Overfilling: The error appears if the overpressure monitor has detected overfilling or if there is a defect in the pump."

Therefore, check whether the machine works with less laundry. If this is not the case, a technician would have to check the function of the pressure cell and the drain pump on site.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal