Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Kenwood American fridge freezer is 2years old and has

My Kenwood American fridge freezer is 2years old and has stopped working .The panel is not lit up .I have checked the fuse
JA: Do you know the model of your Kenwood fridge?
Customer: KSBSDIX16/KSBSDIB17
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kenwood refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was working last night as I took something out of freezer .I noticed light was not on on the fridge this morning and then when I opened door panel did not light up .It is Ustinov 2 year old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Normally, if the power supply is interrupted, it can also be that there is a defect at the connection point. It can also be that the power supply on the wall is no longer in order. Usually the device has to be pulled out and measured with a multimeter. If the power supply reaches the connection point 100 percent and you still do not fly it switched on, it may be that there is a defective one below at the connection point.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal