Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a LEC fridge / freezer ref no TF55185W. The freezer

Hi, I have a LEC fridge / freezer ref no TF55185W. The freezer is working fine but the fridge is not cooling at all. The light does come on when you open the fridge door. Is the fault with the thermostat ? Do you think it needs replacing ?
JA: Who makes your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: The make is LEC and it is approx 7 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It stopped cooling a few weeks ago (I have another fridge). All I have done so far is pull it forward to get behind and clean the back to see if that made a difference. It did not.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Cannot think of anything

Hguys guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and refridgeration engineer  your on right track guys but first of all do a full 24 hr defrost this normal resets the sensors and you are sorted if it is still same after this then yes thermostat