Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

My tumble dryer isn't running for the right amount of time

My tumble dryer isn't running for the right amount of time and isn't heating up like it used to...titsruns for 20 mins on its longest setting
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Hotpoint Aquarius tcfs73b
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 years
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Its been doing it few weeks now

With condenser dryer  this issue is normally a clogged  condenser unit and the sensor get to hot and cuts of the appliance

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Ive cleared both filters numerous times and its still not extending the drying time. Is say its not get as hot as it used to either.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ive already removed the back panel once to find the rest button but it hasn't done anything