Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Siemens dishwasher error E15, approx 6 years older -

Siemens dishwasher error E15
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Siemens dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: approx 6 years older - flashing tap indicator
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: stopped working taken out bottom filters and washed through. Still the same.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: About 6 years older.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I am sorry you faced this problem!

This error message means that something is leaking somewhere on the device and water is getting into the bottom of the tub. At the bottom of the floor there is a float switch that triggers the aqua stop in the event of leaks and stops the device as a safety measure. The first thing you need to do is check the bottom pan to see if it is wet or dry. You have two options. Either you take the rectangular cover underneath the door so that you can look down into the floor. Or you have to pull out the device and tilt it forward 45 ° so that the excess water can flow out.

https://youtu.be/8kW4jkHln3k

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,

Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you but aged 74 I am not able to man handle the machine or remove parts. I will call out engineer.

Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk