Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Tumble dryer not working, TDC32 -maybe 10-20 years old,

tumble dryer not working
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: TDC32 -maybe 10-20 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried to rotate the drum manualyit's stiff to turn
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: so seems not to be the belt
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It was overloaded

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please write me first what kind of problem you have with the device. Can't you start it anymore? Is any LED or lighting on? I need more information so that I can help you. If the device can no longer be switched on, there may be problems with the power supply at the lake. When the device starts, it may be that the door contact switch does not register that the door is closed or the drum can no longer talk because the starting capacitor of the motor is no longer in order.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks, ***** *****'s started working again now. Ich vermute, der Motor war uberhitzt

Yes, it can happen that the starting capacitor of the motor overheats and then switches off as protection. It has a thermal fuse. So that the unit is not damaged. I hope you will never have problems with the unit again. If you need more information now or later, please send me a message. I am at your disposal at any time.