Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a question about a Smeg induction hob, brand new,

I have a question about a Smeg induction hob
JA: Is your Smeg hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: brand new, electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Smeg hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just trying to instal it today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The error message is “FF5” flashing

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

it may be that you installed the connector incorrectly. Can you show me a photo of your connection point and how you installed the cable? Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sure, give me 2 minutes

Ok i wait

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (MM6L766)

The type plate is stuck on next to it and covers the round imprints or the numbers. Can you remove this label carefully? It may be that you have to put a bridge from the brown connection to the take connection and another bridge from the middle connection to the right connection. To check this, please remove the typical label or the label next to it carefully.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (162MZQG)

Right now I can see it properly. There are two metal clips at the bottom left of the connection. These are bridges. You have to put a bridge between one and two and two to three and leave the brown one on one. Then switch the unit on again and try it out. When you do this, please always switch off the power supply first.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok let me try that

Please good luck

When they are ready and before they switch on the power supply, send me a photo so that I can check it beforehand.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok thanks-will take me a couple of minutes

No Problem

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (T6LLGVG)

1-3 looks very good. You only have to connect the blue cable to N

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok-let’s see if this works!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It worked! Thank you so much!

I'm happy that you made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want you to be happy with me.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I’m very happy with this service, thanks so much

Please