Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher says “check water” and has a red light. bosch,

My dishwasher says “check water” and has a red light.
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: bosch, about three years old and I live alone, so not over used. I don’t know the model
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your dishwasher; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a week, I have cleaned all the arms and base filter.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: come and do the washing up!

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

can you give me a little more information, for example if you switch on the device now does the drain pump run continuously? Or do you just get the message with the water test?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Merhaba, it empties if I run a rinse programme after a wash programme has left water in the bottom.

Are you Turkish?

My main question was as soon as you switch it on, even if you don't start a programme, does the drain pump run or is the appliance silent and only check water with this error message?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the pump works at the beginning but not during the programme, I use the hottest wash to avoid grease build up.

there are several causes for such an error. It is possible that your drain pump is blocked or defective. Your drain hose may be blocked. You may have problems with the water supply. It is also possible that Aqua stop has been triggered. There are several reasons. What you can do here is a video tutorial: https://youtu.be/IfblwP98lKw

Do everything that is explained in the video tutorial. If it still doesn't work after that, please send me a message and I'll try to help you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** follow your advice.

Please good luck